Monday, August 22, 2011

A Happy Hiatus

This is an announcement for the masses…or, at least the 10 people that read this blog…

I am going on a blog writing hiatus.

And although it would appear that I am going on hiatus far too early into my blogging career, at this time, it seems to be the most appropriate course of action. 

DO NOT BE ALARMED!

The life events that are leading me into this hiatus are good life events!

For instance, I am developing and teaching courses this fall semester (and, frankly, I am behind in my studies).

Also (and this is the primary reason for the hiatus), I have been afforded the distinguished honor and pleasure to begin working as a research assistant for Dr. Preston Sprinkle.

The various scholarly and literary pursuits in which I will now be involved will take up much of my time.

Attempting to forecast the completion of this hiatus is difficult.  And, although I do still plan on providing the bi-weekly “Take a Moment…” blogs, it does not appear that any additional substantive material will be provided.

To be sure, I still have some ideas mulling around in my head regarding certain blog series (i.e. homosexuality and inclusivism), which I do plan on addressing when I return.

My hope and prayer is that God has used this blog to benefit your walk with Jesus Christ, and that you will continue to be blessed by it until, and certainly after, I return.

Because of His grace and for His glory…

No comments:

Post a Comment